- Our Story
- Our Services
- Our Work
- Mailing List
- Business Types
- Industries Served
- Free Resources
Trade Show Marketing
Our trade show marketing services include booth and signage design, lead generation strategy, promotional products, design and printing of handouts, and pre-show and post-show communications
Exhibiting at a trade show can be a smart move because attendees choose to be there, making it easier to deliver your message to an appropriate and captive audience. But with so many other companies exhibiting, what can you do to stand out, ensure your efforts are noticed, and get that chance to speak to potential customers?
We can help maximize the success of your event by helping you develop a campaign that will attract potential clients and effectively deliver your message. When done properly, trade show participation can be an extremely worth-while investment that yields a strong return on investment.
Some of the trade show services that we provide include:
- Booth Design – We can help develop a layout strategy of your booth, as well as design and produce the signage needed to attract traffic to your booth.
- Lead Generation Strategy – If you don’t generate qualified leads, a trade show presence probably isn’t worth the investment. Our approach can help you avoid common mistakes and leave the show with an abundance of potential business.
- Promotional Products – Trade show attendees love giveaways, and it can be a great opportunity to keep your branding in front of them.
- Printed Literature – What type of information will attendees walk away with? It’s important to have printed flyers or brochures available with further information about your company.
- Direct Mail Communication – Let trade show attendees know you’ll be exhibiting (and why they want to visit your booth), and follow up with leads after the show. We can help develop your message, design the mailers, and follow through with standard mail or email implementation.
You may want help with your entire strategy or just a single component. Either way, let us know about your next trade show and let’s see how we can help make it a big success!
We have received your inquiry. We will get back to you as soon as possible.